It has been a surprisingly busy season. With the release of Hell’s Gate book 2: Resurgence on October 13th so closely together after our first release Hell’s Gate book 1: Awakening, it’s been a bit…crazy to say the least. I am super happy to report that book two is right on track and I can’t wait to release it to all of you. If you aren’t familiar with my work, you can check it out on my YouTube page, or on my tab linked here on my website.
- I’m ecstatic to announce that my comics will be picking up again on Tuesdays. I had to take a break with the Hell’s Gate editing phase of book two. Now that it is over, I can get back to giving you the lawls. Which in all honesty, I love funny. Taking things too seriously is just plain─ awkward to me.
See my audio short Mom’s Diary to get a feel for my less-than-conventional views on life.
My main comic is about my day-to-day life as:
- a high-functioning autistic woman living in society
- living with an autistic bf and the joys of that
I roll my eyes these days at everyone claiming to be all of these ridiculous things and it seems like people often are ‘riding off the coattails’ of autism and making money. If I had to describe what I’ve experienced, I would say Atypical is pretty accurate.
I get equally annoyed at someone that talks to me like I’m an effing child.
- I’m not mentally handicapped─ my perception is different than yours. Please don’t use the ‘I’m talking to a child’ voice with me.
- I don’t process emotions instantly or why people get so emotional very well. Know the difference, and don’t be a dick.
Am I hating on the people that actually have gone through this and struggled in life? Hell no. That shit is hard. Especially when someone has to actually pull you aside and tell you why it’s not appropriate to laugh at funerals─ even if someone’s face or crying has made me have to leave the room I am laughing so hard.
Funerals are just…weird. Why do we look at dead people in boxes? How about, if you have to view me after I’ve bitten the big one, you know─ just burn my corpse and throw me outside? I mean, seriously─ I’m dead, wtf do I care?
Have a few beers, talk about the dumb shit I’ve done and then be on your merry way. Mourn at home over pictures or something you weirdos. Don’t stare at my shitty funeral parlor makeup-ed face in front of a bunch of shit heads that are squabbling over my bank account funds. /suddenweirdrant
The point I’m making is that─
I’m back, breeches!