Hi guys! My birthday is next Thursday and to celebrate I wanted to give away a hand drawn, hand written fantasy mini book. If you would like to enter, you can enter here.
I’ll announce the winner on my Birthday!
The story will be all fantasy and done in mixed media. I will hand bind it, draw it, paint it, and write it. I’ve always been a lover of making things and especially for other people. If you know someone that also may love this, send them over to Twitter~
Have a wonderful, glorious Friday dears. ❤
Hello, my friends! It is my favorite time of year again. October is nearly upon us which means more creepy stories from me.
Wooo yeah, we gon’ get spoopy ya’ll!
If you missed it, my Anime Fest 2017 footage is here
I have been slowly adding my audiobooks on YouTube, you can listen to those here or go directly to the source.
Now, let’s get to why we are all really here─ Ze CONTEST!!
Your short story must follow these guidelines or it will be disqualified from the contest:
- It can genre bed, however, it must contain some element of horror. This will be released for the holiday season, so we are looking for something pertaining to the winter holidays. It can be any holiday you would like, as long as it occurs in Winter!
- The entry must be about an invasion. It is up to YOU on what type of invasion to write about.
- Be creative, we aren’t looking for typical horror tropes.
- This is short fiction, keep your entries 1,000 – 7,500 words. If it exceeds this limit, it will be disqualified.
- Title and properly format your work. If you are unsure on how to format it, please visit here.
- We are only allowing email submissions at this time.
- If your work is mature, then you need to express that. We will NOT be printing erotica in this collection. Keep it for ages 13+ (YA at least)
- Write your piece from a first person perspective. This means your character experiences everything as it happens. (or creature)
- Only one entry per person. If we find out that you have sent more than one entry, you will be disqualified.
Gets their work printed in our short story collection, a video advertisement, and will have a feature page with your picture and bio in the book.
Wins a free copy of the short stories collection, an honorable mention in the announcements, and a $50 Amazon gift card
Wins a free copy of the short stories collection and an honorable mention in the contest announcements.
Everyone that places will have a social media shout out from our team!
For your chance to win, send entries to:
Today was my drawing for the contest winner. Lucky numbers 27 and 13 had it! See below video for more details on what is to come this week.
On Tuesday, February 14th, I will be releasing my podcast. It will be covering from the west:
Slenderman and NoEnd House
And from the East:
I’ll go into the story, and then muse over the urban legends and their roots. If you’re a fan of the creepy, like me, you won’t want to miss it! Since this week, I’m releasing my podcast on Tuesday, my normal Tuesday comic will be delayed by one week, but will be back on track next Tuesday, the 21st.
I called to a vote last week on which people would want to see, and at just 2 votes higher, the Manga-style comedy comic panel won for next Tuesday. I can’t wait to draw this, it was such a joy to hear from all of you. Thanks for all who voted and congrats on this month’s winner!
Monday’s Japanese Blog Recipe (2/13) – I originally set it for today, but completely spaced that I was doing the drawing today and had to delay it by one day. (sorry guys!)
Have someone that you are going to make valentine’s treats for? Check back in tomorrow as I cover the history of Valentine’s day and White Day in Japan. Two holidays that I celebrate. Stay tuned, kiddos. It’ll be a week full of sugary sweet and creepy delights. ❤