This month is going to be a hectic one (nothing out of the ordinary, right?) but I have two things releasing this month. Vengeance part 3, the finale to the audiobook series and the next Fortnite tutorial!
This time I’ll be covering what characters do what in Fortnite Save the World, and the best types of characters to play to your advantage. If you ever have any questions, I’m live Sunday – Friday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. CST on Twitch. Usually, after my lives, I will upload them on my YouTube unless it contains copywritten music. (like my Fortnite gameplay generally does so they don’t get posted.)
My Discord and in-game name has changed over to cagreyson so you’ll be able to find me easier online!
This month I’ll be organizing a giveaway for my Subscribers on Twitch. The winner receives a free copy of Fortnite Save the World (aka PvE)! Details to come soon!
Tis the season for free stuff! The rules are listed below each.
- The Bag of Necessity. Rules are listed below. Also, something I forgot to list is that it needs to be in the U.S. I would love to send overseas, but the shipping costs would kill me. Thanks, guys!
2. The Bag Formerly Known as Jeff. This is for the weirdos out there that want to be completely surprised by what they get. Including space traveling time pigs. You just never know. 😉
3. The Bag of Friar’s Tuck. We all know the legend of Robin Hood and his trusty Friar Tuck. Often depicted as a jovial monk that likes food or ale, or a tall badass swordsman that threw Robin in the river after a battle of wits. This bag includes delectable foods, entertaining tales, and a charity of your choice for me to donate to.
All prizes are based off of information sent to me when you enter. One winner will be chosen for each prize due to funds. Sorry, wish I could give away more. Good luck to everyone!
Hello, my friends! It is my favorite time of year again. October is nearly upon us which means more creepy stories from me.
Wooo yeah, we gon’ get spoopy ya’ll!
If you missed it, my Anime Fest 2017 footage is here
I have been slowly adding my audiobooks on YouTube, you can listen to those here or go directly to the source.
Now, let’s get to why we are all really here─ Ze CONTEST!!
Your short story must follow these guidelines or it will be disqualified from the contest:
- It can genre bed, however, it must contain some element of horror. This will be released for the holiday season, so we are looking for something pertaining to the winter holidays. It can be any holiday you would like, as long as it occurs in Winter!
- The entry must be about an invasion. It is up to YOU on what type of invasion to write about.
- Be creative, we aren’t looking for typical horror tropes.
- This is short fiction, keep your entries 1,000 – 7,500 words. If it exceeds this limit, it will be disqualified.
- Title and properly format your work. If you are unsure on how to format it, please visit here.
- We are only allowing email submissions at this time.
- If your work is mature, then you need to express that. We will NOT be printing erotica in this collection. Keep it for ages 13+ (YA at least)
- Write your piece from a first person perspective. This means your character experiences everything as it happens. (or creature)
- Only one entry per person. If we find out that you have sent more than one entry, you will be disqualified.
Gets their work printed in our short story collection, a video advertisement, and will have a feature page with your picture and bio in the book.
Wins a free copy of the short stories collection, an honorable mention in the announcements, and a $50 Amazon gift card
Wins a free copy of the short stories collection and an honorable mention in the contest announcements.
Everyone that places will have a social media shout out from our team!
For your chance to win, send entries to: